T 819 825-4153
F 819 825-9769
Hotline: 873 381-2055
Member of the Quebec Bar since 2015, Me Alexandre Montpetit-Tourangeau practices in the field of litigation, mainly in construction and real estate law at the Val-d'Or firm.
Over the years, Me Montpetit-Tourangeau has pleaded before all levels of courts of law, whether it be the Court of Québec, the Superior Court or the Court of Appeal. He has also been called to plead before administrative bodies such as the Tribunal administratif du travail and the Commission des transports du Québec.
A team player, Me Montpetit-Tourangeau does not like to leave things undone. That's why, in each file, he goes to the bottom of things to reach, and even exceed, his clients' objectives.
Me Montpetit-Tourangeau's expertise has led him to give training sessions to the Association de la construction du Québec, among others for the project and site management component on the legislative, normative and regulatory framework and for the execution of work on the warranty plan for new residential buildings. He has also given training for the Association provinciale des constructeurs d'habitations du Québec, for which he provided training for the administration component on the labour relations, legislation and regulations. Finally, Me Montpetit-Tourangeau has participated as a speaker at the Cain Lamarre seminars in construction law in Chicoutimi in 2018 and in Sherbrooke in 2019.
A soccer enthusiast, Me Montpetit-Tourangeau also appreciates music, especially the piano.
Assistant: Marie-Claude Dubois
- Litigation (construction, commercial litigation, business litigation, civil liability)
- Real estate law (construction law, legal hypothecs)
- Construction Law
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2013)
- Cain Lamarre, Montréal (2017 to present)
- Greenspoon Bellemare, s.e.n.c.r.l., Montréal
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Training given to the Association provinciale des constructeurs d'habitations du Québec, Management section - Labor relations regime, legislation and regulations
- A training session for Association de la construction du Québec (Volet gestion de projets et de chantier - Encadrement législatif, normatif et règlementaire; Volet Exécution des travaux - Plan de garantie des bâtiments résidentiels neufs)
Associations, committees, boards
- Former vice president of Amnesty International, Université de Montréal Faculty of Law (previously)
- Charles-Rousseau Award: First place (team) in oral argument at the Charles-Rousseau Moot Court Competition in International Law and third place in written communication