T 418 275-2472
F 418 275-6878
Hotline: 581 217-3069
A native of Roberval, Amélie B. Deschênes completed her law degree at Laval University with distinction and has been on the Roll of the Order since 2016, the year she obtained her Master’s degree in notarial law.
Practicing as a notary in her native city since her swearing, she joined the Cain Lamarre team in January 2018, where she offer an excellent service to her customers. Dedicated and professional, she practices notably in personal and family law as well as in matters of protection mandates, wills and estates. She is also proud to be involved in her community.
- Personal and family law (common-law spouses, mandate in case of incapacity, protection plans, estates, wills)
- Notary services (mandate in case of incapacity, non-contentious proceedings, estates, wills, powers of attorney, protection mandates, mandates in case of incapacity)
- Real estate law
- Master in Notarial Law, Université Laval (2016)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2014)
- Cain Lamarre, Roberval (2018 to present)
- Godin & Larouche, notaire (2016-2018)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the Roberval Kiwanins Club (since 2016)
- Member of the administration committee of the Traversée internationale du Lac-Saint-Jean
- Listed in the Honor Roll of the Laval University Faculty of Law for the excellence of her results.