Expertise : labor and employment law
T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2007
Audrée Dufresne has been representing and advising employers on labor and employment law and workers’ compensation matters for more than 12 years. She brings experience in both private practice and corporate legal departments to her vision of serving clients, balancing the accessibility and strategic thinking of in-house legal counsel with the expertise of specialized external counsel.
Ms. Dufresne is known for her practical approach and her ability to work seamlessly with your company’s objectives. She is especially dedicated to guiding her clients through complex disability and employment injury cases.
She offers a wide array of services, from consulting on specific questions about how to interpret and enforce collective agreements to representing clients in civil and labor courts.
Assistant: Vicky Marcotte
- Labor and employment law (competition and duty of loyalty, entertainment, art and information technology law, human rights, collective labor relations, individual labor relations, occupational health and safety)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2006)
- Private practice, Montreal (2016 à 2020)
- Ville de Laval, Laval, legal counsel, labor relations and OHS (2015 à 2016)
- Metro Richelieu Inc., Montreal, legal counsel, labor relations (2010 à 2015)
- Fasken Martineau, Montreal, student, articling clerk, and lawyer (2006 à 2010)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Accreditation and Union Life: Myths and Reality, training provided to various clients (2017à 2019)
- Psychological Harassment: Prevention and Effective Policymaking (training provided to various clients (2018 à 2019)
- L’obligation de non-concurrence lorsque le contrat d’emploi est résilié sans motif sérieux (art. 2095 C.c.Q.), co-author, Développements récents sur la non-concurrence (2008)