455 rue King Ouest, Suite 300
Sherbrooke, Québec J1H 6E9
T 819 780-1515 | F 819 780-1341
Hotline: 873 389-5084
After obtaining a law degree, Me Catherine Beaumier-Dupont completed a Master of Business Administration (MBA), as well as a graduate degree in notarial law. She completed all her studies at the Université de Sherbrooke. She joined our Sherbrooke Office as a notary. Thanks to her vast experience, she has developed an expertise in business law. More specifically, she handles files on agricultural and agrifood law, corporate law, and Real Estate law (sale, acquisition, and lease). She also offers notarial services with respect to commercial financing and Real Estate transactions. Me Beaumier-Dupont is an undeniable asset to our Corporate and Transactional, Agriculture and AgriFood, and Notarial Services groups.
The majority of her clients are from the agricultural and agrifood sector. She knows all about agricultural financing, agricultural zoning, corporate reorganizations of agricultural businesses, and the sale and transfer of agricultural businesses.
Besides her work as a notary, Ms. Beaumier-Dupont is a lecturer in the master's program in notarial law at the Université de Sherbrooke. She is also a lecturer for students in the Agricultural Business Management and Technology program at the Victoriaville CEGEP. She was also a director of the Caisse Desjardins du Val-Saint-François.
Me Beaumier-Dupont works with professionals from various disciplines, such as lawyers, accountants, and tax specialists. Thanks to her excellent communication skills, her clear explanations, and her strong sense of teamwork, she knows how to make the most of each situation. After all, as she says, “if there is no solution, there is no problem.” Efficient and passionate, she is undoubtedly very competent.
In her spare time, Me Beaumier-Dupont enjoys reading and dancing. She also enjoys spending time with her friends. Moreover, animal welfare is a cause that she feels very strongly about.
- Notary service
- Graduate Degree in Notarial Law, University of Sherbrooke (2014)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Université de Sherbrooke (2013)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2013)
- Groupe RDL Avocats + Notaires, Valcourt, (2014-2022)
- Boudreau et Associés, Valcourt (2019-2020)
- Lucie Lavallée et Associés (2018)
- Me Lucie Lavallée, Notary (2014-2018)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Lecturer, Agricultural Zoning, Master in Notarial Law, Université de Sherbrooke (since 2020)
- Speaker for students in the program Gestion et technologies d'entreprise agricole, Cégep de Victoriaville (since 2020)
Associations, committees, boards
- Director, Caisse Desjardins du Val-Saint-François (2017-2019)