T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2021
Called to the Quebec Bar in 2018, Me Catherine Dion-Cliche practices law with the Cain Lamarre team in Montreal after having articled with the firm.
Me Dion-Cliche's practice is mainly focused on professional and disciplinary law as well as civil litigation. Her clients include professional orders.
Me Dion-Cliche practices mainly in the context of prosecutions for unlawful practice of professions and usurpation of title, as well as in matters of disciplinary complaints. She also practices in civil litigation and administrative law.
Passionate about practicing law and getting to know her clients' needs, she brings each case to fruition with enthusiasm and dedication. Her curiosity allows her to cover all aspects of a mandate. The practice of law requires her to be highly available. She is therefore always responsive to her clients' specific questions and needs.
Assistant: Jessica Mattioli
- Administrative law (disciplinary law, professional orders)
- Litigation (disciplinary, disciplinary, remedies of all types)
- Professional law
- Université du Québec à Montréal, UQAM (2017)
- Cain Lamarre, Montréal (2018 to present)
- Cain Lamarre, articling student, Montréal (2018)
- Cain Lamarre, law student, Montréal (2017)