T 418 522-4580
F 418 529-9590
500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Hotline: 367 777-0777
A member of the Quebec Bar since 2021, Me Daphné Côté holds a bachelor degree in law from Laval University. Specialized in labour and employment law, Me Côté is known for her organizational skills, her empathy, and her attentiveness. Her clients appreciate her liveliness as much as her authenticity and thoroughness. Me Côté invests 100% of her time in her practice in order to find the best solution to her clients’ legal issues.
Highly committed during her studies, Me Côté was a student volunteer with the pro bono organization and the Laval University’s Legal Information Bureau. She was also the coordinator of a team of 38 students in the “Enjeux du droit” academic competition and participated in the 42nd edition of the Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition. She also completed an internship at the Superior Court of Quebec.
Her work has also received several awards. She is on the honour roll of the 2020 Faculty of Law and has received the Fondation La Capitale, groupe financier scholarship. Me Côté was also awarded the prize for the best memoir, Coupe A.P.D.Q. (Association des professeurs de droit du Québec) at the Pierre-Basile-Mignault moot court competition and second place in the Civil Liability case at the "Enjeux du droit".
A perfectionist and passionate about her work, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Me Côté rigorously followed the official publications of the Canadian and Quebec governments in order to become aware of the measures that could affect employers and employees in this particular context.
In her spare time, Me Côté enjoys the outdoors, hiking and travelling. Among the causes that appeal to her is that of the indigenous peoples of Quebec and Canada, for which she does not hesitate to get involved.
Assistant: Valérie Gagnon
- Labor and employment law
- Access, protection of personal information and privacy
- LL.B., Université Laval, Québec (2020)
- Internship, Superior Court of Québec (2019 to 2020)
Associations, committees, boards
- Coordinator for a team of 38 students, “Enjeux du droit” (2020)
- Participation in the 42nd Edition of the Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition (2020)
- Student volunteer for the organization Pro Bono (2018 to 2019)
- Student Volunteer, Bureau d'information juridique (2018)
- Honor Roll of the Law Faculty 2020, 1st cycle (2020)
- Recipient of the APDQ Cup (Association des professeurs de droit du Québec) for best brief, 42nd Edition of the Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition (2020)
- 2nd place in the Civil Liability case in the academic competition “Les Enjeux du droit” (2020)
- Recipient of the Fondation La Capitale, groupe financier bursary (2020)