T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2065
Me Dina Akram holds a bachelor’s degree in law with a major in Political Science from Université de Montréal and is a member of the Quebec Bar since 2021. She speaks French, English and Spanish.
For a long time, Me Akram has shown an interest in the fields of business law, but also in the issues related to sexual violence. She combines these two passions in her practice with Cain Lamarre's Business and Investigations groups.
Me Akram specializes in business law, more specifically in commercial and corporate law. She also acts as an investigator for institutions in matters involving sexual violence, discrimination, and psychological harassment.
Me Akram is very active in her community. She presides over Le Fil d'Ariane, a mentoring program that allows female law students from across Quebec to network with legal professionals.
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, corporate financing)
- Administrative law
- Montréal LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal (2020)
- Major in Political Science, Université du Québec à Montréal (2017)
- Cain Lamarre, articling student, Montreal (2020 to 2021)
- Université de Montréal, Grading Assistant in Political Science, Montreal (2018)
- Henri-Capitant Association, Collaborator, Colloque de la section québécoise, Montreal (2016)
Associations, committees, boards
- Co-Chair, Fil d'Ariane, Mentoring program for law students (since 2018)
- Recipient of the André Bachand Scholarship, Université de Montreal (2019)
- Recipient of the Comité droit des affaires et gestion (CDAG) Scholarship to promote women in Business Law (2019)
- Recipient of the Coop Droit pour le leadership coopératif Scholarship(2019)
- Recipient of the Gowling WLG Scholarship in Business Law (2018)