T 819 825-4153
F 819 825-9769
Hotline: 873 381-3765
A native of Gatineau, Me Élise Mongeon is a notary in Val-d'Or. A member of the Chambre des Notaires since 2021, she did several internships with law firms and large companies such as Bombardier Aerospace before joining the Cain Lamarre team.
Me Mongeon holds a bachelor's degree in civil law and a master's degree in notarial law from Université de Sherbrooke where she was also in the Dean's List during her legal studies. At Cain Lamarre, Me Mongeon is involved in the Indigenous Law, Commercial Affairs, and Notarial Services groups.
Always striving for excellence, Me Mongeon distinguishes herself in her practice by her meticulous work and rigorous preparation. Among the notarial services she offers, Me Mongeon specializes in commercial financing, real estate transactions as well as the drafting of wills, powers of attorney, mandates of protection and incapacity mandates. Ms. Mongeon has a keen interest in business law, corporate law and real estate law.
An accomplished sportswoman, Ms. Mongeon has competed at the national level in volleyball and track and field. She has developed a desire to perform and achieve her goals, which she applies to her practice.
Assistant: Zoé Nadeau
- Notary Services (trusts, wills, powers of attorney, protection mandates, real estate transactions)
- Business Law (corporate law, real estate law en sale, acquisition, and leasing)
- Master in Notarial Law (LL.M.), Université de Sherbrooke (2020)
- LL.B, Université de Sherbrooke (2019)
- Cain Lamarre, master’s internship, Val-d'Or, (2020 to today)
- PME Inter Notaires - Gagné, Isabelle, Patry, Laflamme, co-op internship for the bachelor’s degree, Gatineau (2018 to 2019)
- Bombardier Aéronautique, co-op internship for the bachelor’s degree, Montréal (2017)
- Merit list of the Dean (2017)