630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2077
Originally from Sept-Îles, Me Joël Beaudoin quickly turned to immigration law. A member of the Quebec Bar since 2016, he holds a Bachelor of law degree as well as an MBA from the Université de Sherbrooke. To further his education and broaden his horizons, Me Beaudoin also studied international law at Vilnius University in Lithuania.
Before joining Cain Lamarre, Me Beaudoin worked for Montreal International, where he honed his knowledge of international labor and immigration law.
An accomplished public speaker, Me Beaudoin has had the opportunity to share his experience at several specialized conferences for Montreal International and the Quebec Bar. Among his key conferences were "Temporary immigration decoded", "Permanent residence in Quebec", and "Demystifying the new temporary permit programs". Me Beaudoin is also a member of the AQAADI, which brings together practitioners of immigration law in Quebec.
In the course of his practice, Me Beaudoin has been able to address all aspects of temporary and permanent immigration, including work permits, permanent residency, Quebec Certificates of Acceptance, advice on the integration and retention of foreign workers, labour market impact assessment, family sponsorship and citizenship, study permits, visas and compliance audit services.
Assistant: David Brisebois
- Immigration law (Quebec acceptance certificate, counsel on the integration and retention of foreign workers, labour market impact studies, family sponsorship and residence, study permit, work permit, permanent residence, compliance audits)
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke (2015)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2014)
- Montréal International, Montreal (2018 to 2021)
- Dunton Rainville, Montreal (2016 to 2018)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Lecturer "Temporary Immigration Decoded, Montreal International" (2018 to 2021)
- Lecturer "Permanent Residence in Quebec, Montreal International" (2018 to 2021)
- Lecturer "Demystifying The New Temporary Permit Programs” training activity recognized by the Barreau du Québec" (2018)
- Sponsored Immigration to Canada: Which Marital Relationships Are Eligible? The Process, Dunton Rainville (2018)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, AQAADI (2019 to 2021)
- Montreal Bar Association (2016 to 2021)