T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Hotline: 581 543-2708
Me Olivia Meurant practices mainly in litigation, agricultural, agri-food, and health law. She holds a bachelor's degree in law from Université Laval and has been a member of the Quebec Bar since 2021.
Recognized for her versatility and great ability to adapt, Me Olivia Meurant has been involved in numerous cases and for various organizations related to the practice of law. You may have met her at the Clinique juridique itinérante and at the Bureau de l'information juridique de l'Université Laval in Quebec City.
Reliable and meticulous, Me Olivia Meurant is a passionate person who follows through on everything she undertakes. Curious and resourceful, she loves to learn and understand her craft. She is also an empathetic person who takes everyone's case to heart. Attentive to the needs of others, she treats each case equally.
Me Olivia Meurant particularly enjoys sculpting and reading. To relax and keep fit, she also runs and hikes. Among the causes that appeal to her the most are those of animal safety, wellness, and protection.
- Agricultural and agri-food law
- Health law
- LL.B., Université Laval, Quebec (2020)
- Bernier Beaudry Avocats, Quebec (2019 to 2020)
- Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions, Quebec (2017 to 2018)
Associations, committees, boards
- Mobile Legal Clinic, Quebec (2019 to 2020)
- Comité des intégrations en droit, Université Laval, Québec (2019 to 2020)
- Law Faculty Fashion Show, Université Laval, Québec (2018 to 2020)
- Bureau de l'information juridique, Quebec (2018)
- La Dissidence Student Café, Quebec (2018)
- Comité des débats face à face, Quebec (2017)