T 819 825-4153
F 819 825-9769
Hotline: 873 381-2065
Originally from Val-d’Or, Roxane Bacon was called to the Québec Bar in 2016 after earning her bachelor of laws from Université du Québec à Montréal. She started her career as a student and articling clerk before joining the firm as a lawyer.
She specializes in native affairs and health and social services law, particularly youth protection. Her clients are mostly from First Nations communities. Practicing in both French and English, she focuses on numerous aspects of law, including drafting legal opinions and various procedural instruments, conducting research, and representing clients before tribunals.
- Aboriginal and constitutional law (aboriginal rights, impacts and benefits agreements, First Nation governance)
- Personal and family law (ethics, care, and institutional care, youth protection)
- Business law (mining, energy, and natural resources law)
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal (2013)
- Cain Lamarre, Val-d'Or (2012 to present)
Associations, committees, boards
- Membre du sous-comité sur les relations avec la communauté du Jeune Barreau de l'Abitibi-Témiscamingue
- Projet Innocence Québec (previously)