T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2091
After obtaining a Bachelor of Law degree, Me Stéphanie Grondin received a graduate degree in notarial law from Université Laval. With her extensive experience, she is a major asset to the Montreal office's Real Estate Group. She has developed an expertise in real estate law, handling files related to financing and mortgages as well as sales and acquisitions. The notarial services she offers include commercial financing and real estate transactions.
This expert in title examination has many strengths: management, organization, planning and coordination. In addition, she is a strong communicator and team player. Her attention to detail and thoroughness are the hallmarks of a dedicated and energetic professional who is a great listener with genuine empathy. Her favourite motto speaks volumes about her professionalism: anything worth doing is worth doing well.
Outside of her practice, Me Grondin is a public writer at the Plateau-Mont-Royal Library and an avid traveller, theatregoer, reader, and arts and literature enthusiast. The causes that she cares about the most are ANEB, the Tablée des Chefs, and Juripop.
- Real estate law (financing and mortgages, sales and acquisitions)
- Notary services (commercial financing, real estate transactions)
- Graduate diploma in notarial law, Université Laval (1998)
- L.L.B., Université Laval (1998)
- De Grandpré Chait, Montreal (2018-2021)
- Fédération des caisses Desjardins du Québec, Montreal (2014-2018)
- De Grandpré Jolie-Cœur, Montreal (2010-2014)
- Grenier Gagnon Notaries, Montreal (2007-2008)
- Chicago Title Canada, Montreal (2006-2007)
- Blakes, Montreal (2002-2006)
- Gowling WLG, Montreal (1999-2002, 2008)