T 418 962-6572
F 418 968-8576
440 avenue Brochu, Suite 200
Sept-Îles, Québec G4R 2W8
T 418 962-6572 | F 418 968-8576
Hotline: 581 826-2546
A native of Sept-Îles and holder of a paralegal diplomal, Me Stéphanie Mc Clure obtained her licence in civil law from the University of Ottawa in 2016 and her master’s degree in notarial law in 2018. She has been a member of the Chambre des notaires du Québec since 2018 and is accredited in the opening of protective regimes and the homologation of protective mandates since 2020.
Dedicated to her clientele and to getting involved in her community, Me Mc Clure practices law in her hometown. Wishing to offer quality service and to surround herself with a competent team, she joined the Sept-Îles law firm Cain Lamarre in 2018. Her practice focuses on personal law, business law, real estate law, commercial financing, and non-contentious procedures.
To promote proximity with her clients, Me Mc Clure does not hesitate to travel to meet them. In fact, she travels to the Lower North Shore to meet the needs of clients in remote areas. For Me Mc Clure, it is important that clients in the region have a notary close to them.
Virtual meetings and remote electronic signatures are effective means in the digital age. However, according to Me Mc Clure, nothing can replace human contact and physical meetings. Dynamic, positive and always ready to take on new challenges, Me Mc Clure demonstrates rigor, leadership and teamwork.
A fan of positivism on a daily basis, Me Mc Clure enjoys stand up paddle boarding (SUP), traveling and reading. The maxim that sums up her thoughts: “success belongs to everyone, it is teamwork that gets the credit”.
Having the youth of the region at heart, she is a member of the board of directors of the Carrefour jeunesse-emploi de Duplessis, a member of the board of directors of the Jeune Chambre de commerce de Sept-Îles Uashat Mak Mani-utenam and a member of the Club Richelieu féminin “Les demoiselles de Sept-Îles”.
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, real estate law (sale, acquisition, and leasing), corporate financing)
- Real estate law (property law, financing and mortgages, sales and acquisitions)
- Notary services (dismembership of ownership, donations, business financing, mandate in case of incapacity, non-contentious proceedings, estates, wills, powers of attorney, protection mandates, mandates in case of incapacity, real estate transactions)
- Certified to act with regards to the institution or review of protective supervision and protection mandates (2020)
- Master’s degree in notarial law, University of Ottawa (2018)
- Licence in civil law, University of Ottawa (2016)
- Paralegal techniques diploma, Cégep Garneau (2013)
- Cain Lamarre (2018 to date)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, Board of directors, Carrefour jeunesse-emploi de Duplessis (since 2020)
- Member, Club Richelieu féminin, Les demoiselles de Sept-Îles (since 2019)
- Recipient of the Admission Bursary, University of Ottawa
- Recipient of the Access to Superior Studies bursary, University of Ottawa