T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2074
Admitted to the Quebec Bar in 2017, Me Yassine Yao holds a Bachelor's degree in law from Université Félix-Houphouët-Boigny (Ivory Coast), a Master's degree in labour law from Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV (France) and a certificate in law from Université de Montréal.
Me Yao specializes in business law, particularly in mergers and acquisitions as well as in transactional law. During her practice, she has focused primarily on the dental health sector.
Meticulous and determined, Me Yao is also driven by a sense of listening and has developed the knowledge and skills to successfully complete her cases. If a maxim were to sum up Me Yao's philosophy, it would be "Success is the result of effort".
Me Yao is particularly touched by causes concerning child labor. When she has time, Me Yao enjoys reading and traveling.
Assistant: Louise Lambert
- Business Law (corporate law, mergers and acquisitions)
- Transactional Law
- Law Certificate, Université de Montréal, Montreal (2015)
- Masters Degree in Labor Law, Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV, Bordeaux, France (2011)
- LL.B., Université Félix-Houphouët-Boigny, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire (2009)
- Escient inc., Laval (2017 to 2021)
- Force-Légal inc., Vaudreuil-Dorion (2017)