T 819 477-2544
F 819 477-4343
330 rue Cormier, Suite 201
Drummondville, Québec J2C 8B3
T 819 477-2544 | F 819 477-4343
Originally from Sherbrooke, Me Yves Daniel Bélanger became a lawyer because he wanted, since he was very young, to fight against all forms of injustice. Member of the Quebec Bar since 2003, he puts his expertise at the service of legal or physical persons so that they can assert their rights.
Me Bélanger works in several fields. As a litigation attorney, he acts more particularly in civil law, civil liability, securities, and real estate, for individuals and businesses, particularly in the construction and agricultural sectors.
Recognized for his boldness, his negotiating skills and his calculated risk-taking, Me Bélanger has forged relationships of trust with his clients, to whom he travels regularly.
Aware of the current economic situation and culture of Quebec, the Eastern Townships, namely central Quebec, Me Bélanger is called upon to represent his clients in all urgent recourses, such as seizures before judgment and injunctions. He has also developed a specialized expertise in the field of family law.
Me Bélanger pleads with ease and represents his clients before the Court of Québec, the Superior Court, the Court of Appeal and administrative tribunals. Sharp and quick to identify the most complex issues, he focuses his practice on results and the quality of customer service. Me Bélanger is known for his honesty, integrity and loyalty to his clients. His boldness and perseverance make him an outstanding negotiator and litigator who is not afraid to work under pressure.
In addition to the time he spends with his three children, Me Bélanger enjoys fly fishing and walking in the forest and mountains. Amateur of tennis, soccer and sports in general, he also appreciates good food and travelling.
Assistant: Anne-Marie Sauvageau
- Litigation (insurance, construction, commercial litigation, remedies of all types, extraordinary remedies, civil liability, estates)
- Personal and family law (common-law spouses, child custody and access, fundamental rights and freedoms, support payments, separation and divorce, estates)
- Real estate law (construction law, condominium law, property law, financing and mortgages, legal hypothecs)
- Construction law
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2000)
- Bachelor’s degree in history, Université de Sherbrooke (1997)
- Cain Lamarre, Drummondville (2010 to present)
- Brouillard et Associés, Drummondville
Associations, committees, boards
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Tournoi novice-atome de Drummondville